Thursday, March 12, 2020

CORONA

Today in class we spent the whole time talking about Corona Virus. We learned the proper way to wash our hands and different ways to stay healthy. I think that the Corona Virus isn't really that much to worry about. I get that it's been hurting people but I don't think that it's that much to worry about at the moment. My parents were just listening to Governor Hogan and he said that all public schools were going to be cancelled for two weeks. I'm guessing that that means John Carroll will be closed as well. I don't really want to have cyber days because I don't think I'll be able to wake up every morning and want to do school work while at my house, but I get why we're doing it, so we don't have extra school days added on to our school year. I'm also kind of mad that my track meets and practices will be cancelled. I was training really hard this season and was ready to do more hurdles. Anyways, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment