Friday, September 13, 2019

TEST DAY

Today we took the test on excellence and a message to Garcia. I thought I did pretty well. The only question that I had trouble remembering was the one about the polis. I looked through the slideshow  before I came to class so it was all pretty fresh in my brain. I'm pretty sure I got the bonus question right too. I thought the essays were going to be hard but they were actually pretty easy. I did keep writing down more and more for the essays because I don't like when I have a lot of blank lines left on the paper. I thought that the multiple choice questions were really easy. I liked how the paper was purple it was different from just writing on normal white paper. I was a little stressed because class was shorter than usual but I finished with time to spare. I checked all my answers before I handed in the test and they looked right to me so I think I did ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment