Thursday, September 19, 2019

Reviewing Our Test

Today, we reviewed our test. I got a 98 out of 100. The questions I got wrong were the one about the polis and the one about the government revolts. I must have skimmed through the test and not seen the part that said "other than the United States" because I put down the United States as one of the answers. The rest of the test, however, I got right. I did really well on the essay questions. I'm proud of myself because I thought I was going to do a lot worse. All we did today was review our test so it got a little boring in class. We also went over how exams worked in December. Class today was pretty uneventful and I was still tired because it was in the morning. I will make sure to keep my test in a safe place to study for when exams come around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment