Tuesday, September 3, 2019

First Day of School

My first day at John Carroll has been pretty good. I had Advanced Algebra 2 first mod with Mrs. Pleiss. We were given four warm-up questions to accomplish. I was very excited when I was able to open my locker by myself because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to. My second mod was Honors Spanish 1. We introduced ourselves to the class while speaking Spanish. Next, I had Human Geography. We put ourselves in reverse alphabetical order to find our seats. It took us five minutes to get in the right order. After that we had 30 minutes of lunch. I sat with my friends that I found pretty easily. Right after lunch I went to Intro to Bible with Mr. Huber. The best part of my day is when I saw my sisters and they were able to direct me where the classroom I was looking for was. The worst part was the assembly because I was squished between everyone the bleachers. I like my seat in Human Geo because it is on the edge. I don't like being in the front and being the center of attention. All in all, I think that today was a pretty good start to my Freshman year.

No comments:

Post a Comment