Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Sending A Message To Garcia

I didn’t get home until late tonight because of a soccer game I had. So I guess I really had to “send a message to Garcia” since I had to finish the homework I got. I had to take notes for Biology that took longer than expected. My hand got cramped up a few times because of how long it took to write. It’s only the second day but I think things are going pretty well for me. Except when I forgot my laptop in my locker. It took me three tries to get it open, so I was worried that I wouldn’t get to class on time but I made it. High school is a big transition from middle school so I’m glad that I’m getting the hang of it. I think that Rowan, in the essay, was a pretty cool guy. He just took what he was given and ran with it. No one told him where he was going, he just figured it out himself. If everyone tried “sending a message to Garcia” the world would probably be a much more productive place.

No comments:

Post a Comment