Friday, February 7, 2020

Quiz AND GREECE

Today in class, we took a quiz on Egypt. I thought it was kind of easy. I got an A on it. I got a 70/75. It brought my B up to an A which I'm happy about. I used Karlee's lucky pencil and that may have also helped me. After we finished the quiz, we started reading and taking notes on Greece. I learned that the government and authority in Greece was a democracy where the citizens decide on rules. I also read about the geography of Greece. Greece didn't have very good farm land but it was built around the seas. The seaways helped the Greek people move to other parts of Greece and helped with trade. Greece doesn't have a lot of natural resources so they relied heavily on trade. I didn't find reading everything in the textbook yet. I still have about 1 and a half pages left. That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment