Monday, January 13, 2020

finishing the movie on GERMS, GUNS, AND STEEL

Last weekend on Saturday, there was a Pow Wow for Native Americans and if you went you got 1o extra credit points. I couldn't go though because it was my brother's birthday and my parents didn't want to drive me anywhere. But that's ok because I have a pretty good grade right now and I think I can keep it by the end of the Semester. Today in class, we finished watching the movie on germs, guns, and steel. It talked more about the Fertile Crescent. In the 16th century the same crops and animals were taken from Europe to the New World (America). And at that time there was not a single cow or ear of corn in the Americas. Now we have millions of cows/cattle and consume a lot of wheat in different products every day. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment