Monday, November 25, 2019

Quiz on 5 Major Religions

Today we took a quiz on the 5 major religions of the world. I thought I did well at the beginning but there were like 3 or four questions where I made a guess. I didn't realize that I would need to know what religion was made in the 7th century. I don't even know when the 7th century was. So I made a logical guess and picked between two that I thought were close. I had a fifty-fifty chance at getting it right. I am 99.9% positive that I got all of the ones about Christianity right. The ones that confused me were Buddhism and Hinduism. I also wasn't sure which religion was the oldest in general. I just kind of guessed between 2 of them because some of them wouldn't make sense to be the oldest. Anyways, that's all for today.    

No comments:

Post a Comment