Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Checking Our Test

Today we checked our tests. I got a 93% and got 3 questions wrong. I got one of the population pyramids wrong. The one that was supposed to be Japan. I didn't realize that most of the people were older  I just looked at the longest bar and went with Mexico. I didn't even check the population at the top which would have been helpful. I also got the one about Total Fertility Rate wrong because I read the question too fast and didn't check back over my answers. The last question I got wrong was the last question. I wasn't sure where Rwanda was because I forgot to rewatch the TED ED video. If I had rewatched the video I probably would have gotten a better grade. I'm overall pretty happy with my grade. That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment