Thursday, November 7, 2019

Country Project

Today we were put into groups that were chosen by team captains. I was one of the team Captains. I chose smart people in my group. I have Emily, Lizzy, Ramona, and Joi. Our countries are Italy and Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is our developing country and Italy is our pre-industrialized country. So far we have some of the slides done. We have the title slide, the title for Puerto Rico, and the title for Italy. We also have done some research already on the countries.  Puerto Rico was hit by Hurricane Maria which caused 90% of the country to lose power. Anyways that's all we did for class. I think our  presentation is going to be the best out of all of them. Be prepared for our amazing presentation on Puerto Rico and Italy. That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment