Tuesday, October 8, 2019

TEST DAY

Today we took a test on latitude, longitude, maps, and timezones. I thought I was going to do well but I'm pretty sure I got a lot wrong. I guessed on some of the ones about absolute and relative location because I didn't remember going over what certain places were considered. I did my best and I have a pretty good grade currently so I don't think this test will drop my grade down by much. I probably made a stupid mistake on the test, like I do with most tests. Whenever I take a test I usually make at least one stupid mistake. I think I'm going to find a better way to study next time because every time we learn something new in this class I have a hard time remembering it. It's the only subject that I have a hard time in. I think that Social Studies stuff just isn't my thing but I try my best. The next time we have a test I will study better and take it knowing I got a good grade on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment